"I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AS ORPHANS; I WILL COME TO YOU."
JOHN 14:18

Monday, October 26, 2009

First Thing's First :)

Hello friends! I'm really excited to say that Matt and I have an appt with Celebrate Children Adoption Agency on Sunday! We know that we have a long, exciting journey ahead of us! I want to keep you all updated with everything! As of right now, we are going to be doing a lot of different things to raise money for the adoption. Our first thing needs your help! If you have any items in your house that you have been wanting to get rid of, and don't care to get the money out of it, things you would've just given to Goodwill anyways, then we are going to be having a garage sale on Saturday Nov, 14, at my mom's house! All of your donations will be greatly appreciated and the money will go towards bringing home our baby from Ethiopia! Within the next couple of weeks you can drop your things at my house or my mom's house! We really appreciate all your prayers and support through this! Thank you so much! Love you guys!

Matt and Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment