"I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AS ORPHANS; I WILL COME TO YOU."
JOHN 14:18

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Downtown Yard Sale

We had another successful yard sale at my brother and sister-in-law's house on Saturday Feb.21! We made another $1,000 to add to our adoption fund! Thank you to all the families who donated items, making the yard sale much larger than normal! We are blessed with friends and family who continue to support us in many ways through tis journey! A special thanks to Aaron and Kathleen, for having it at their house and putting in a lot of time to get it set up. Our dear friend Yvette was there to help and keep us all organized and sane! Bob and Donna Dumaine helped us move everything from our house to my brother's all in one night in a big trailer. We wouldn't have had the time to get all set up, without their help too Thanks everyone, we love you!
~Jenn and Matt

1 comment:

  1. Jenn and Matt, you are more than welcome! I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else that night. I know how much this means to you guys and I can't wait to meet the future Fox child(ren) and see the blessing he or she (or they) will be to you and your family. I love you guys so much!!!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete